DS Gluten Free Ciabatta Roll review

DS Gluten Free Ciabatta Roll
A while ago I posted review on Ds Gluten Free Loaf. Couple of month ago Ds Gluten free  was so kind to send me samples of their products and today I will be reviewing Ds Gluten Free ciabatta rolls.



I always share food with my boyfriend, I care about his opinion as I want him to be happy with the changes I am making in our menu.


We had packed of the white ciabatta rolls and the brown ones. Each gluten free and wheat free ciabatta roll is full of fibre and is low in satudated fat. Suitable for people diagnosed with Coeliac Disease, those who are suffering from a gluten and wheat allergy or intolerance


We really liked Ds Gluten Free ciabatta rolls. They tasted great toasted, baked and straight from the packet.

They have really nice crispy crust, they are not falling apart when you eat them in one piece.



Here are some  ideas for my DS Gluten Free  ciabatta rolls:


So lets start with showing you how amazing they look just cut in half.

Soft inside not falling apart is amazing with butter and fillings of any choice.
DS Gluten Free Ciabatta breakfast


Toasted with butter, so good, melted butter doesn't make them soggy at all, goes really well with avocado and some himalayan salt.

DS Gluten Free toasted Ciabatta roll with lactofree butter



Breakfast for my man, slightly toasted ciabatta roll with lactofree cheese, bacon and rocket salad. Even Mr M said that this ciabatta roll tasted like a normal bread roll, I am glad that he liked it.

DS Gluten Free Ciabatta roll toasted sandwich with lactofree cheese and bacon


DS Gluten Free Ciabatta roll toasted sandwich with lactofree cheese and bacon


DS Gluten Free Ciabatta roll toasted sandwich with lactofree cheese and bacon


My favorite combination, Ds Gluten Free ciabatta roll slightly toasted with smoked tuna, fried egg, mushrooms and steamed asparagus.

Ds Gluten Free ciabatta roll slightly toasted with smoked tuna, fried egg, mushrooms and steamed asparagus.


Ds Gluten Free ciabatta roll slightly toasted with smoked tuna, fried egg, mushrooms and steamed asparagus.

My verdict: I LOVE THEM, great taste we both love it and so far the best gluten ciabatta I ever tried. 
Well done Ds Gluten Free !!!
Cant wait to try more of your products.


My review is based on my own experience.



Where to buy : Tesco, Waitrose, Morrisons, The Co- Operative, Ds Gluten Free website check location of your nearest store



Enjoy


~Ania

Labels: , ,