Acai-bluberry smoothie

Acai-bluberry smoothie dairy free, vegan raw vegetarian


I totally love my morning smoothies. 
While I am on holiday and visiting my parents, I decided to share some love to smoothies with my parents.


This smoothie is an  amazing combination of delicious blueberries, full of antioxidants, vitamin C and acai berry powder, which is just  a mega booster of so many amazing things like ; has very good levels of anti-oxidants, minerals, and vitamins, is rich in medium chain fatty acids like oleic acid (omega-9) and linoleic acid (omega-6). These help reduce cholesterol level.


To make this delicious smoothie you will need:

Serves 2

1 cup of blueberries ( fresh or frozen)
400 ml any non dairy milk
1 ripe banana
1tsp flax seeds
sweetened of your choice
2 acai berry capsules ( Organic Burst)

Mix all ingredients in your high speed blender and enjoy.





Labels: , , , ,