Chia- chocolate cookies ( vegan and gluten free). / Bezglutenowe, veganskie czekoladowe ciasteczka z chia.


Chia- chocolate cookies ( vegan and gluten free)



I'm sure many of you have realised by now that started making a lot of sweet treats. Whether it's raw desserts, cookies bliss balls, I just can't stop developing new recipes! I use to do only savoy food and baking or making desserts wasn't my strong side at all. But now I love it, and I am enjoying a lot the fact that other complimenting my desserts as well.

So I created this recipe yesterday, after posting my peanut butter recipe on the blog. My husband to be asked me if I am planning to bake something, so I asked what does he want and the answer was quick; how about crunchy chocolate cookies with something extra ?

So here you go. My brand new recipe for gluten free, vegan and heavenly yummy chia cookies.


Zapraszam do sprobowania mojego przepisu na pyszne, veganskie i bezglutenowe ciasteczka czekoladowe z ziarnami chia.


INGREDIENTS

2 flax egg ( 2 tbs milled flaxseed and 6 tbs filtered water)
1tbsp flax seeds millet 
3-4 tbsp raw cacao powder - Big Tree Farms
1/2 cup of coconut sugar
1/2 tsp gluten free baking powde
1/2 tsp gluten free soda
1 1/2 cup all purpose gluten free flour Bob's Red Mill
1 tbs coconut oil
1 tsp maca powder - organic burst
1/4 cup chia seeds The Chia Co
1 handful of pecans or another nuts grated
1/4 cup of non dairy milk Almond Breeze Blue Diamond
3-4 tbs peanut butter
120 ml chocolate mylk Rebel Kitchen



SKLADNIKI
2 jajka weganskie ( 1jajko= 1lyzka zmielonych ziarenek siemia lnianego)
1 lyzka zmielonych ziarenek siemia lnianego
3-4 lyzki 70% kakao, najlepiej organiczne
1/2 szklanki cukru kokosowego ( badz stiwia)
1/2 lyzeczki proszku do pierczenia( bezglutenowego)
1/2 lyzeczki sody oczyszczonej ( bezglutenowej)
1 1/2 szklanki maki bezglutenowej
1 lyzeczka proszku maca
1/4 szklanki nasion chia
garsc orzechow zmielonych
1/4 szklanki mleka migdalowego lub kokosowego
3-4 lyzki masla orzechowego
120ml mleka czekoladowego badz wiecej mleka migdalowego/kokosowego



METHOD:


1.Preheat the oven to 165C fan/gas 5/6. Line baking tray with non-stick baking paper.
Nagrzej kuchenke do 165C. Wyloz papierem do pieczenia.
2. Put all the ingredients in a  bowl and mix until the dough appears completely combined.
Wymieszaj wszystkie skladniki aby uzyskac jednolita konsystencje.
3. Put the dough on the side for 10-15 min, so the chia seeds can absorb the liquid.
Mixtura powinna odstac na boku ok 10-15min.
4. Lightly dust a work surface and shape the dough into a large ball. Cut the ball in smaller portions and  roll one half out to a 0.5cm thickness.
Ciasto rozwalkuj i posyp maka zeby sie nie przyklejalo.






5. Using a cookie cutter press out as many shapes as possible and  re-rolling the dough when you have too.
Wytnij swoje ciacha.

 6.  Place cookies shapes onto your baking tray.
Wsadz je na blaszke do pieczenia.



 7. Put the baking tray to the oven and bake the biscuits for 12 - 15 minutes

Piecz ok 12-15 min








I think that he enjoyed them more than me haha

A pozniej sie nimi zajadaj :) 

Smacznego




Labels: , , , , ,