Baobab bounty balls VG,GF

Baobab bounty balls VG,GF/ Kuleczki bounty a dodatkiem baobabu gluten free vegan baobab Aduna



From today for the whole of this week I will be creating yummy recipes for Adunaspreading the love for baobab and moringa. 
So this is my first creation. Baobab bounty balls. Gluten free refined sugar free and vegan.


As a child bounty was my favourite, so I decided to make my own and healthier version of my favourite sweet.
As most of my recipes, this one is easy and yummy.

Today my I'm want to share baobab love.

Aduna baobab is an excellent source of potassium, vitamin C and thiamin, and a source of vitamin B6
Potassium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood pressure.
Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity.
Vitamin C and B6 contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Vitamin B6, vitamin C and thiamin contribute to normal psychological function. 
It's no wonder we call it The Feel Good Fruit.

So........



To make 25-30 bounty balls you will need.

200gr coconut milk
250 gr desiccated coconut
pinch od vanilla powder
2 tbsp Aduna baobab powder


For chocolate coating
4 tbsp of coconut butter or coconut oil 
1 tsp coconut sugar
2 tbsp cacao powder




1. Melt coconut milk and mix it with desiccated coconut. 
2. Add vanilla powder and baobab powder.
3. Mix it all up and roll into small balls. Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper, put the balls on the sheet and refrigerate for 10 min.
4. Melt coconut butter with sugar and cacao powder. Cool it dow.
5.Roll your coconut balls in the chocolate mix.
6. Refrigerate for 15 min and enjoy your treat.



BAOBAB SUPERFRUIT POWDER (170G LOOSE)


If you give these a go yourself don't forget to use the hashtag #CookingWithMFMAnia so I         can see it! 
Also, let me know if there's any recipes you'd like to see!


Labels: , , , , , , , ,