Home spa- How To Use Coconut Water For Hair

Home spa- How To Use Coconut Water For Hair




I meant to write about this a while ago, but never had time.

In the past couple of months I started loosing my hair like crazy, maybe is the weather or my poor diet but I decided to try natural, home made products to boost the condition of my hair.

For the next 3 months, once a week I will try to make my own hair mask, rather than using the one from the shops. There are various natural products that can be , but I want to try to go all natural.

Today I want to talk about benefits of using coconut water for your hair.
As we all know coconut water has so many health benefits. But did you know that besides being good for your health is also amazing for your skin and your hair?

Along with drinking coconut water , application of the same will give you amazing outcomes for healthy and voluminous hair. It will also prevents itchy scalp, adds shine to your hair and softness,add smoothens to any fizzy hair.

Today's mask is combination of coconut water and avocado.
Avocados contain over 25 vital nutrients including vitamins (A, B, C, E, and K) and minerals such as copper, potassium, iron, magnesium and phosphorus, omega 3 fatty acid. Avocado is creamy and massaging your hair with mashed acvo, results in beautiful and shiny, soft and healthy hair. 

So guys, here is my super home made hair mask with powerful coconut water and super amazing avocado.


To make one portion of my mask you will need:

1 mashed avocado
1 cup of coconut water
2 tbsp of coconut oil 
Home spa- How To Use Coconut Water For Hair  zico coconut water


1. Mash one avocado
2. In a small bowl melt coconut oil 
3. Mix all ingredients together.
4. Apply on your scalp.
5. Keep the hair mask on the scalp for about 45 minutes covered with a shower cap or a plastic bag.
6. Wash with the shampoo.






Check out ZICO social media
Instagram 
Twitter
Web page

Facebook 



Labels: , , , , ,