Moringa chia pudding VG,GF


Moringa chia pudding gluten free almon milk vegan dairy free


This is my 3rd recipe for Aduna and this time is something super easy and super quick.
It's great for all busy bees out there. Sometimes I'm at work for 14h and really don't feel like I want to cook. I learned my lesson from the past and I don't cook when I'm tired, angry or busy with something else at home.

When I cook, I'm putting all my love into cooking. I want my food to taste delicious and nourish my body.

But there are days when I have to do something as I don't want to buy breakfast at fast food places. The easies breakfast or dessert for me is chia pudding.

You really need 2 min to prepare it, and fridge will do the rest overnight.
                     




                             



I love chia seeds. I feel that they are great for everything! Smoothies, detox water, desserts, baking, everything.
Chia seeds are full in nutrients and and are high quality protein and very few calories. Due to high content of protein and fibre, chia helps to lose weight.

Today  I made for you super powered chia pudding. With powerful moringa powder and baobab. 


What is moringa powder?
Moringa tree has been considered as one of the most nutritious plants on earth with most of its benefits concentrated in its small green leaves. Moringa powder is made from the freshly harvested leaves of moringa tree.

Why moringa powder?

Because it will boost your stamina, with the vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and phytonutrients.
Is rich in antioxidants
Can help with sleeping problems
Removing toxins from the body

''One of the most nutrient-dense foods on the
planet, Aduna Moringa is a 100% organic
green superfood made from the naturally-dried
leaf of the moringa tree. 
Highly prized for its medicinal properties by
civilisations through the ages, the tree is drought
-resistant and every part of it has a different use.  
It's no wonder they call it The Miracle Tree.''


To make this delicious breakfast / dessert you will need:

For chia pudding:
half a cup of nut milk or coconut water ( I used home made almond milk)
1/2 tsp of moringa
2 tbsp of chia seeds 

method
mix together and leave overnight for the chia seeds to absorbe the liquide

To make mango pure
blend half of the ripe mango with 1 tbsp of baobab powder 


Enjoy!


Ps. remember to enter my giveaway on my social media!
My Fat Me facebook 
My Fat Me Instagram
My Fat Me Twitter




Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,