Nonsense free cookies + my 14 days clean eating challenge



Vegan, gluten free breakfast cookies



On Sunday I decided that is time to start my clean eating challenge.
I did 30 days last year and felt amazing afterwards. Since we are flying to Poland on the 30th of this month, I have exactly 14 days to cleanse my body and prepare it for big 60 day detox.

In order to fee amazing, during next14 days, I will be concentrating on eating only fresh, organic, not processed and sugar free foods.


Few rules:


1. Only home made food.
2. Preferably organic.
3. No refined sugars!!!!
4. At least 20 min daily exercises.
5. At least 1.5l water every day!!!
6. Minimum 7h sleep.
7. Less coffee no alcohol.
8. Less stress.
9. Motivation!!!


So, day 2 is almost behind me, I have to do my daily exercise and then beauty sleep.



So let me share with you recipe for my cookies, vegan, gluten free and sugar free. Great as breakfast on the go, or a snack. 


To make 12 large cookies you will need:

1 1/2 cup of rolled gluten free oats
3 tbsp of gold lineseed
1 tbsp maca powder
1 tbsp baobab powder
1 tbsp sweet nibs
1/2 cup mixed pecans and walnuts
3 tbsp of coconut oil
3 tbsp of almond milk
1/2 cup organic pumpkin seeds


Method

1. In food processor mix and blend nuts, 1.2 cut of oats and linseeds.
2. Add all dry ingredients to a bowl, add melted coconut oil. Mix until well combined.
3. Add almond milk, mix for couple of minutes, then put on the side for 5 min.
4. Preheat the oven to 160-170°C. Stir together all the ingredients in a mixing bowl. Spoon the dough,roll it and flatten onto a parchment paper. Bake for around 20min- until gold
 ( depends from your oven mine is a bit slow).
5. Enjoy


Labels: , , , , , , , ,