Christmas oat waffles (GF)









Christmas is just around the corner.
Today I am sharing with you delicious chrismas warming recipe.
Delicious, full of christmas flavours and super easy to make.



To make 12 of these you will need:
1/2 cup of ricotta cheese
2 cups gluten free oats ( blended to powdery consistency)
1 cup of oat milk 
1/2 tsp of cinnamon
pinch of cardamom 
2 tbsp coconut sugar
1 egg
pinch pos vanilla powder
pinch of salt
1 tsp gluten free baking powder
Method:

Mix all ingredients, and bake for 2-3 minutes in your waffle maker. I have VonShef Waffle maker.






I have to admit that I never tried oat milk before, but I am really impressed about the taste and the quality of Alpo milk. This milk is low in saturated fats, rich in fibre and no hidden sugars.
I usually make my own milk, but weeks like this, when I am super busy and rarely have time to cook, this is a great alternative for me. 







Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,