Product review - inSpiral


I was really happy when inSpiral asked me to try and review couple of their products.

Both with my hubby we are fans of their tiramisu dessert pots. The desserts pots are fully raw, vegan, organic and gluten free, I am sure that you will find something for yourself.






I have to admit that all off them are very rich in flavour. We usually share one between us if we fancy something sweet.





We had the pleasure to try 3 different flavours ( as you can see).
And apart from tiramisu we liked chocolate blackout tart, the passionfruit unfortunately was not good for us.

Last time I bought it I paid £3.25 so not the cheapest but if you are looking for a healthy sweet snack it is wort it.




Another product I have tried, savory Raw Tomato Crackits.
I made some sandwiches using crickets and also I dipped them in hummus.
Really liked them!

Made from:








inSpiral products are available in health food stores , you can also purchase their products in their online shop!


Disclaimer: inSpiral provided me with a few products for review but, as always, all opinions are my own.

Labels: ,