Rocket and goat cheese open-faced sandwich


Made this delicious sandwich couple of days ago.
I am obsessed with goat cheese lately.

On Saturday I was doing my weekly fruit and veggie shopping, when I came across this delicious goat cheese.
It is called Ticklemore Goats Cheese, its mild and fresh tasting without that strong goat cheese aroma. It is a moist, yet crumbly texture- perfect for salads, zesty and subtle lemony taste.
This will be a great addition on your BBQ platter, as well as salads.


So let me introduce you to your new favorite quick and easy breakfast, lunch or dinner. I am sure that these will also mane exceptional party food.


Goat cheese as much as you want
salt
pepper
 olive oil
1 clove of garlic
Crusty sourdough bread (toasted or untoasted)
butter
handful rocket (or salad if you prefer)


1. Crumble the cheese, add olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic(you can do this step few hours before).
2. Smear a thin layer of butter on a piece of the toasted/ untoasted  bread. Top with some rocket, marinated goat cheese, you can add some prosciutto.
(*) I didn’t list quantities for assembling since with sandwiches I’ve found that everyone’s preferences really vary! Use as much you like!

Hope that you will enjoy!








Labels: , , , , ,