Ricotta berry cups GF/ Bezglutenowy deser z serem ricotta

Ricotta berry cups GF/ Bezglutenowy deser z serem ricotta bezglutenowe maca jajka ricotta deserA week or two ago, my fiancee asked me to bake him a cake. Of course it didn't work..... baking is not for me!
But.... I don't like to give up after first attempt. So I tried again and this time BINGO.

This recipe is super easy and ever more, yummy. If you are looking for something under 30min, this is perfect choice. In my recipe I used almond pulp, leftovers after making my almond mylk. Nothing is wasted in my kitchen.

It came to me last week, when I made ricotta pancakes.



Ingredients needed for 6 ramekins 

3 eggs ( separate whites with yolks)
3 tbsp coconut sugar
1/2 cup almond meal ( I used almond pulp after making almond milk)
1 tsp vanilla powder
1 pack of full fat ricotta cheese 
1 tsp of maca powder
1 cup of mixed berries (frozen or fresh)



Method
1.Preheat oven to 200°C. 
2. In a bowl beat whites.



3. Then combine all of your ingredients except the berries. 

4. Add berries enough to cover the bottom of every ramekin. 


5. Pour your ricotta mixture over the top of the blueberries. 


6. Bake until set and the ricotta starts to turn golden, around 15-20min. 


7. Serve warm in ramekins. 






Dzis zapraszam was na super prosty przepis na moj przepyszny bezglutenowy deser z serem ricotta.
Naprawde nie potrzeba wiele czasu zeby go zrobic.


Do zrobienia 6 porcji potrzeba

3 jajka (oddzielne białka od żółtek)
3 łyżki cukru kokosowego
1/2 szklanki migdałów zmielonych (użyłem miąższ migdałowy po zrobieniu mleka migdałowe)
1 łyżeczka wanilii 
1 opakowanie sera ricotta pełno tłuste
1 łyżeczka proszku maca
1 kubek mieszanych owocow


metoda

1. Nagrzej piekarnik do 200 ° C.
2. W misce ubic białka.
3. Następnie połączyć wszystkie składniki z wyjątkiem jagód.
4. Na dnie ramekinow wylozyc jagody.
5. Wlej mieszankę ricotta na gore jagodami.
6. Piec aż deser zaczynie sie zarumieniac.
7. Podawać ciepłe w ramekinsach.

Labels: , , , , , , ,